Suck The Dusts UpPosted by at June 19, 2012 in Home
- FORGET VINTAGE: Don’t buy vintage clothing from resale shops or garage sales, since the likelihood is they haven’t seen the light of day for years and are home to our sex magnets
- CEDAR BLOCKS: Seems they’ve got some kind of oil that kill the larvae, which is what destroys your clothes. It will not kill the moths or their eggs, however. (I don’t know about you but I think I need a refresher course in bug science.)
- PHEROMONE TRAPS: Okay, you know now that they’re love machines so the pheromones, which are a naturally occurring chemical that triggers sexual response, speak to your studs’ nymphomaniac tendencies and cause them to come to Mama, or rather to the pheromone trap!
The most common kind of house ants are pharaoh ants, which can also be called sugar ants because they like sweet stuff like syrups, jellies, and honey, or
- Grease ants because they like grease. They also like toothpaste, but I’ve never heard them referred to as toothpaste ants. At any rate, here are some simple ways from those in the know to enjoy “sweet” revenge.
- Mix one teaspoon of boric acid* with five ounces of any or all of the following and keep your fingers crossed that they bring it back to their queen for din-din—wait a minute, I thought these were called pharaoh ants; guess the female rules the roost here too.
- Apple jelly
- Peanut butter
- Karo syrup